Thornado Diesel Generator with Silent Canopy 8000W Max 14HP Key Start
Thornado 8000 Watt Max Diesel Generator 14HP Key Start
- POWERFUL COMMERCIAL LEVEL - 14HP THORNADO Diesel engine
- 100% COPPER WINDING - Excellent electrical conductivity
- Continuously supplying clean and pure current
- Oil Alarm - Automatic shut off when oil is below the safe level to prevent engine damage
- Circuit Breaker - Automatic cut off circuit when overloaded
- V.F.T. (Volt, Frequency, Time) Meter Display
- AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) - Stabilizes the output
- PRO-DESIGN - Silenced Canopy
- Large 15L Fuel Tank
|Type||Single cylinder 4 stroke, Brushless|
|Rated Output||7500W / 7.5kVA|
|Max Output||8000W / 8 kVA|
|DC Output||12V / 8.3A|
|Bore x Stroke||98 x 84|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||15L|
|Oil Type||SAE 30 / SAE 10W-30|
|Run Time Full Tank||7 hours @ 50% load|
|Sound rating||90 dB at 7m|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
The warranty of this product is provided by THORNADO for your sole benefit.
The warranty period commences on the date of original purchase and expires at the end of the applicable period set out below.
- For personal, domestic or household use – 12 months;
- For professional, commercial and government use (including use in contracting, forestry, farm forestry, industrial applications, hire and rentals) – 3 months.
As far as law permits, the Warranty Period will not be extended, renewed, or transferable with subsequent resale, repair or replacement of the item. Repaired parts will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period, or for the thirty (30 days) from the date of repair, whichever is longer.
- The warranty does not apply to, or in any way cover:
- Cosmetic damage such as the exterior finish that do not affect the functionality of the products;
- Exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions;
- Normal wear and tear of anvils, blades, hooks, or other parts and dulling of cutting edges;
- Any failure arising from abnormal or improper use of the product;
- Any failure arising from use of the product in a manner contrary to law;
- Any failure arising from accident, natural disaster, abuse, sabotage, vandalism, misuse, lack of maintenance, contaminated fluids or neglect or failure to operate, store and/or maintain the product in accordance with instructions provided in the Instruction Manual supplied with the product.
- Any parts or services required for the normal and regular maintenance of the product e.g. lubricants, engine tune-ups etc;
- Any damage to, or seizure of, the product due to engine tuning different from that set out in the Instruction Manual supplied with the product;
- Any failure arising from the use of incorrect fuel or fuel and oil mix for the engine or incorrect chain and bar oil for the oil pump, or incorrect lubricating oil in a four stroke engine;
- Any failure arising from any unauthorised assembly, repair or modification of the product by any person;
- This warranty does not cover service costs in replacing and maintaining consumable part which have ceased working through normal wear and tear.
Should service become necessary during the warranty period, the purchaser should do at their own expense in the following way:
- The purchaser must inform the company as soon as the warranty claim arises and provide a written description of the fault and the receipt number;
- The company service department will issue a return merchandise authorization number (RMA number);
- The purchaser must send the product back to the company including the original proof of purchase and the RMA number (The company will not accept the return of any item/s without an RMA attached) and your written description of the fault; and
- Subject to the applicable consumer laws in your jurisdiction, the purchaser must pay for all packing, freight and insurance cost for transit of the product back to the company. Upon receive the item, the company service department will inspect prior to any resolution being provided. If the warranty claim is accepted, the company will, subject to the applicable consumer laws in your jurisdiction, at its cost:
- Repair or replace any faulty parts or rectify any faulty workmanship; and Return the product to the customer.
The Company may not accept the warranty claim in cases where the buyer has contributed to the failure, or been misleading in their description of their issues. Where freight costs were incurred by the company to return your item for inspection, reimbursement to the company may be required prior to releasing the items. The item is also to be returned to the purchaser at the purchaser’s expense. Where item was purchased with free postage, freight costs are to be set at 20% of the item cost. Payment to be made to the company within 14 days of being notified of warranty rejection. Storage fees to apply beyond 14 days at 5% of the original product cost until the credit expires.
Where money is owed to the company for repairs and/or postage, the company is entitled to hold onto the item until payment is made.
THE FINE PRINT
Products sold by the company are not intended for use where fail-safe operation is required. As with any electronic or mechanical product such as an automobile, aircraft, computer or consumer good, there is always a small chance of a technical issue that needs to be repaired or may require replacement of the product or a part. If the possibility of such failure and the associated time it takes to rectify could in any situation inconvenience the user, business or employee, or could financially effect the user, business or employee then the product is not suitable for your requirements. This product is not for use where incorrect operation or a failure of any kind, including but not limited to a condition requiring product replacement, service by a technician or replacement of parts could cause a financial loss, loss of employee time or an inconvenience requiring compensation.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Thornado users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.