Claw Coupling Type A Blanking Cap (European Style) - With Safety Pin Holes
Type A Claw Coupling Blanking Cap(European Style)
Claw Coupling are universal hose coupling that provide quick, safe and reliable connections. Claw couplings are designed with a common or universal claw which enables differing hose sizes and nominal bore sizes to be connected. Claw couplings are most commonly used for conveying air and water, and not to be used for steam applications
- Manufactured conforms to AS 2660-1991 and AS 2554-1982
- Claw internal distance 42mm, external distance 63mm
- Reliable quick connect coupling for transfer of water and air under pressure
- Standard Natural Rubber seal installed
- Not suited for suited for use with steam
- Temperature range: -29¡C to 71¡C
- Working pressure: 500PSI
|Unit Of Measure||Unit|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Thornado users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.