Minquip Claw Coupling Type A Three Way (European Style)- With Safety Pin Hole
Type A - Three Way Claw Coupling (European Style)
Claw Coupling are universal hose coupling that provide quick, safe and reliable connections. Claw couplings are designed with a common or universal claw which enables differing hose sizes and nominal bore sizes to be connected. Claw couplings are most commonly used for conveying air and water, and not to be used for steam applications
- Manufactured conforms to AS 2660-1991 and AS 2554-1982
- Claw internal distance 42mm, external distance 63mm
- Reliable quick connect coupling for transfer of water and air under pressure
- Standard Natural Rubber seal installed
- Not suited for use with steam
- Temperature range: -29 to 71 Deg Celcius
- Working pressure: 500PSI
- Note: Internal claw distance = 42mm (different for each DN). Not interchangable with Express, Geka couplings and with other compressed air claw couplings (Type B, type S)
|TYPE A- CLAW THREE WAY (EUROPEAN TYPE)|
|ITEM CODE||CLAW DISTANCE (Internal) mm||CLAW DISTANCE (External) mm||MATERIAL||WEIGHT (kg)|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Thornado users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.