Waterlord Premium Quality Travel Irrigation Hose
Waterlord Irrigation Hose is AustraliaÕs leading and popular choice for travelling irrigators. It is a soft layflat hose that can be easily stored when not in use either on an irrigator or in a shed. It comes in a large range of sizes to suit your particular needs.
The Waterlord travelling irrigator drag hose is a perfect blend of superior materials with high quality construction techniques.
The use of high quality polyurethane ensures maximum abrasion and chemical resistance, while the warp and weft of high tenacity filament yarns give maximum strength. This strong internal fabric withstands the high tensile load applied to the hose when it is dragged behind an irrigator. The Waterlord comes with a 10 year pro-rata warranty. The hose has a high UV resistance and is not prone to cracking like rubber hose.
- Highly abrasion resistant
- Very flexible
- Easily repairable
- Low coil volume for easy handling
- UV treated
- 10-year pro-rata warranty
- Standard lengths up to 200 metres
- Longer lengths available on request (up to 350m)
- HD stands for ÒHeavy DutyÓ, which is available in certain sizes.
- ravelling irrigators and boom type irrigation equipment
- Drag hose for farm use
- Dewatering in mines
- High pressure wash-down hose
- Industrial hose for use with certain oils and chemicals
- Air hose.
|SKU||PART NO||Inside Diameter (mm)||Inside Diameter (inch)||Working Pressure (Bar)||Burst Pressure (Bar)||Burst Pressure (PSI)||Bend Radius (m)||Tensile Load Tonnes||Avg. Single Wall Thickness (mm)||Weight per Metre (kg)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Thornado users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.