OROFLEX BANDAMA - Robust Extruded Rubber Lay Flat Hose
- Specially designed for travelling irrigators
- Extremely low friction loss
- Superior bend radius and kink resistance
- Abrasion resistant > 2000 cycles
- Service Temperature Range: -20 to 80 degree Celcius
- Ozone Resistance: No visible signs of cracking appear on the lining or cover when tested in accordance with ASTM D518 Procedure B, 100pphm/40 degree celcius
- Chemical Resistance - exposure to seawater and contamination by most chemical substances, hydrocarbons, oil and greases has no effect on the short or long term performance of the hose.
Fittings are not included with the hoses. Fittings to be purchased separately. We can supply Camlock, Bauer, Perrot, Victaulic, Storz, etc.
- Made from circularly woven 100% high tenacity synthetic yarn, completely protected and locked-in by tough, highly resistant synthetic nitrile rubber & PVC blend extruded through the weave and forming a single homogenous construction without the use of glues or adhesives.
- Ultimate Tensile Strength of the lining: Minimum guaranteed value of 1,500 psi (10,500 kPa).
- Ultimate Elongation: 400% minimum.
- Accelerated Aging Test: The tensile strength and ultimate elongation of the vulcanized rubber compound have been tested with oxygen at a pressure of 300 psi +/- 10 psi (2100 kPa +/- 70 kPa), and a temperature of 70 degrees Celsius +/-1 degreefor a period of 96 hours, after which the properties of the rubber are at least 60% of the original values.
- Designed and recommended for travelling irrigators, lateral pivots, heavy duty dredge discharge, slurry, sludge and liquid manure pumping and any application where high resistance to abrasion is required.
|SKU||MPN||Nominal Diameter (inch)||Wall Thickness (mm)||WP (PSI)||BP (PSI)||Tensile Strength (kg/cm^2)||Bend Radius at WP (m)||Weight/m (kg)|
The actual diameter of these hoses may differ slightly from the nominal diameter specified in this chart to make sure that they can be properly assembled with the couplings.
|Unit Of Measure||Roll|
TEN YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY SCHEME
TIPSA ("the manufacturer") produces Irrigation hose following strict quality procedures and controls, which include the testing and inspection of each length prior to despatch. It is very unlikely that faults in workmanship or defects in material will appear in service. However if a fault or defect is shown to have occurred, the manufacturer will compensate the original purchaser to and on the following terms:
i) Within one year from date of purchase: The fault or defect must be advised in writing to the Tipsa dealer within one year from the date of purchase. After an evaluation of the claim the manufacturer will either replace the hose to the original purchaser free of charge on the same conditions as the original purchase, or repair the hose at no cost to the user.
ii) After 1 year from the date of purchase: the fault or defect must be advised in writing to the Tipsa dealer. The validity of this warranty is extended to 10 years from the date of purchase. Tipsa or their agent will negotiate with the original purchaser for the replacement of the hose as per the original conditions of purchase, taking into account the length of service that has already been obtained from the hose. This will generally follow a pro rata scale, such as Year 1 - 100%, Year 2 - 90%, Year 3 - 80%, etc to end Year 10 - 10%.
iii) Serial or batch number is to be quoted at the time of claim for Warranty. This number enables the manufacturer to check factory records and should be intact and not defaced. The original signed warranty must also be produced.
iv) The Warranty is exclusive to the original user, provided the hose was purchased from an authorised Tipsa dealer. Any liability is limited to the replacement of the hose or a discount on a future purchase. The Manufacturer or their agents are not responsible for any delays in settling claims. The Warranty does not extend to hoses that have been subject to misuse, neglect, accident, rodent or insect damage, or improper fitting, storage or repair of the hose, or where the hose was used in applications or in conditions outside those in the manufacturer's literature.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Thornado users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.