FLEXIDRAG - Premier Irrigation Layflat Hose
The FLEXIDRAG is a high quality linear move or travelling irrigator hose. It is manufactured by weaving a high tensile polyester jacket and encapsulating this with abrasion resistant polyurethane. Our technically advanced annealing process gives a finishing treatment to this layflat hose, making it worldÍs best standard. The Flexidrag is able to withstand high pressures on guns as well as remain flexible at low pressures on linear irrigators.
The Flexidrag is made in a large range of diameters from 40mm to 152mm and available in lengths up to 300m continuous. Flexidrag is proudly manufactured in Australia ensuring that we include UV stabilsers in order to withstand the extremely high UV conditions.
Each roll of Flexidrag is fully tested at the factory prior to despatch to the farm. In case of failure, the hose is covered by a 10 year pro-rata warranty, backed up by our established and reputable company.
- Highly abrasion resistant polyurethane
- Suitable for laterals or winch irrigation
- Low coil volume for easy handling
- Versatile and UV stabilized
- Standard lengths up to 300 metres
- Longer lengths available on request (up to 350m)
- Fully tested prior dispatch
- 10-year pro-rata warranty
- Laterals, linear, Boom and Travelling irrigators
- Winch irrigation
- Effluent pumping
- Dewatering, water bypass and potable water applications
Fittings are not included. Fitting in the photo is for illustration purpose only.
|SKU||MPN NO||Inside Diameter (mm)||Inside Diameter (inch)||Working Pressure (Bar)||Burst Pressure (Bar)||Colour||Bend Radius ag 30 PSI (m)||Tensile Load Tonnes||Avg. Single Wall Thickness (mm)||Weight per Metre (kg)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Thornado users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.