PLASSON - RURAL COMPRESSION FITTINGS
Tough Australian conditions means you need a name you can rely on for your pipe fittings. Plasson fittings have proved to be the most reliable connections systems for poly pipelines in Australian conditions for over 40 years.
Plasson compression fittings are designed for connecting all forms of PE Pipe. Common applications incude underground and surface mining, plumbing, irrigations, civil constructionm, gas installation, industrial fluid transfer and waste water systems.
- Body and nut material: Polypropylene, high-grade copolymer
- Split ring material: Polyacetal
- Seal material: NBR
- Pressure rating water: PN10
- Maximum temperature of use for fittings and valves is the same as that for polyethylene pipe and they are not intended for use in hot water applications. They will withstand sub-zero temperatures.
- Resistance to chemical
- Compatible with PELD, PEHD, PE40, PE80 and PE100 pipes complying with AS/NZS 4130 Series 1
|Unit Of Measure||Unit|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Thornado users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.