Threaded Pipe Fittings
Why use brass plumbing fittings?
Brass plumbing fittings are one of many fittings available in the market. For the past, several years’ plumbers used copper and zinc fittings for a variety of tasks. These days brass fittings are a prevalent choice of every plumber. The reason behind this is its dynamic properties.
Brass pipe fittings are commonly used for civil construction, chemicals, flammable gases, slurries, irrigation, and other plumbing work. Thornado offers a range of brass plumbing fittings in different sizes and shapes to full fill every household need. It can effectively control gas and liquid in the pipe and lasts for years. In addition to plumbing, brass fittings are also used in air brakes, fuel lines valves, and in some automobile parts.
Reasons to use brass fittings
- Durability: Brass fitting offered by Thornado is heavy-duty and can be used for years without any complaint. There are multiple options available for both industrial and commercial plumbing such as Brass Bush Reducing Male / Female Threaded BSP Adaptor, BRASS Nipple Male threaded Pipe Fitting BSP and many more.
- Best for long projects: Brass fittings are a good option if you want to use them in a long span project and want quality results. It is also perfect for hot water supply and works well without any cracking and disintegrating.
- Corrosion resistance: Everyone looks for fittings that are corrosion-free. Thornado offers superior brass plumbing fittings that don’t oxidize and highly impervious to corrosion. If you are looking for an exceptionally durable fitting, then you will need to buy a brass fitting because other fittings might be prone to rust quickly that results in a wear and tear process.
- Versatile: There are multiple sizes and shapes of brass fittings options are available on Thornado. You can choose one according to your project. Most of the items are always in stock so there is no need to wait for your piece.
- High tolerance power: Brass plumbing fitting not only distribute water equally but also offers exceptional conductivity. These fittings can tolerate high temperatures as compared to other fittings.
Different types of brass fittings
If you are looking for different types of brass fittings, Thornado could be your destination. Here are some types of fittings that you can use:
- Pipe adaptor: Use to change the connection type.
- Pipe coupling: It is used to connect two pipes of similar size.
- Pipe tees: T-shaped fittings, used when more than one side is required for water supply.
- Pipe elbow: type is used for handling the flow direction between pipes.
- Pipe plugs: Used for closed pipes.
- Pipe ayes: Used to join the pipe at 45 degrees.
Brass plumbing fittings are the most extensively used and affordable fittings. Their durability, sustainability, cost, and quality make them an ideal choice for any household and commercial use. Fortunately, Thornado comprises the best quality brass fittings that you can purchase from the store.
We make sure that you are getting an excellent quality product that is highly sustainable and excellent for domestic purposes. There are numerous size fittings available such as small for household and large size for industrial application. All the fittings are watermark approved and tested and certified to AS 3688.
Connect with our team today!!