Petrol 2 Inch High Pressure Fire Fighting Pump 7HP THORNADORated 4/5 based on 9 reviews.
THORNADO 2 Inch 7HP (223cc) Fire Fighting Pump Twin Impellers
Fire fighting pumps can mean the difference between a total loss of property, or a fire spreading to larger areas, or even life and death. If all the above are important to you, then you want to make sure and buy high quality, dependable fire fighter pumps from reputable name brands you can trust.
The New THORNADO 2 inch fire fighting pump has landed in Australia and is already becoming the most popular high pressure water pump solution because of its durability and outstanding performance. It can be used for any pumping jobs from firefighting, pumping out a flooded cellar, heavy duty cleaning, running farm sprinklers or even just everyday water relocation such as filling a swimming pool.
This THORNADO 2 inch fire fighting pump is not only featured with a suction inlet of 50mm or 2 inch BUT also comes with Three discharges outlets of 2 inch & 1.5 inch, performing a maximum water displacement rate of 18,000 litres per hour and the ability to draw up to 7m in height. With its twin impeller, this pump provides a strong delivery lift up to 85m.
The Thornado 2 inch fire fighting pump is powered with a thornado 7.5HP petrol engine, 4-stroke, single cylinder Overhead Valve (OHV) design for increased efficiency and optimal power transfer while lower fuel consumption. A precision metal camshaft and forged crankshaft design supported by ball bearing makes the Thornado engine more durable and reliable as compare to low quality engine that using plastic camshaft. The engine is installed with an automatic low oil alert shut off system to prevent the engine damage from insufficient oil. Furthermore, the automatic mechanical decompression system will give you easier starter and get the equipment running on task. With a 3.6L fuel tank, this water pump is ready for up to 2.6 hours at 3/4 load capacity.
Highly efficient, the Thornado 2 inch fire fighting pump has multiple uses because of its small size, its light weight, and its portability. The Thornado 2 inch fire fighting pump seems to be the perfect solution using in variety of locations including fire fighting, water plants, mines, factories, ships, and villages where water needs to be drained remotely, the THORNADO 2 inch fire fighting pump is an ideal solution not only for emergency jobs but also for daily routine.
- Powered by Thornado 7.5HP 4 Stroke OHV Petrol Engine
- Solid pump - Weight 29 Kg.
- Twin Impeller design provides the versatility of high flow with strong pressure
- Rigid mounted cast iron volute and heavy duty full frame protection
- Big pump body for better priming capability
- Pump casing and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life
- 3 ways discharge ports for easy installation with a choice for plumbing sizes
- Powder coated pump casing for added corrosion protection
- Toughened and durable hose fittings for corrosion resistance
- Low oil protection installed to prevent engine damage by automatically shutting the engine down when oil drop below the safe operating level
- 12 Months Australia Warranty
|Type||Self priming, Centrifugal pump|
|Inlet Size||2 inch (50mm)|
|Outlet Size||1x 2 inch (50mm) & 2x 1.5 inch (40mm)|
|Max Lift Head||80m|
|Max Flow||18,000 litres/hour|
|Max Suction Depth||7m|
|Max Pressure||114 PSI|
|Material||Aluminium alloy pump housing and impeller; cast iron diffuser|
|Engine Type||Single cylinder, 4 stroke. Forced Cooling OHV|
|Max Power HP / Rpm||7.5HP / 3600 Rpm|
|Oil Type||SAE10w-30 / SAE30|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3.6L|
|Bore x Stroke||70 x 58mm|
|Starting System||Recoil manual start|
|In the Box||Hose fittings, hose clamps, intake strainer, spark plug wrench, user manual,|
- Fire Fighting
- High lift or long distance water transfer
- Water transfer from dam
- Tank filling
- Shallow Well
- Water Carts
- Fish Farm (Fresh Water)
- Crop spraying
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
The warranty of this product is provided by THORNADO for your sole benefit.
The warranty period commences on the date of original purchase and expires at the end of the applicable period set out below.
- For personal, domestic or household use – 12 months;
- For professional, commercial and government use (including use in contracting, forestry, farm forestry, industrial applications, hire and rentals) – 3 months.
As far as law permits, the Warranty Period will not be extended, renewed, or transferable with subsequent resale, repair or replacement of the item. Repaired parts will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period, or for the thirty (30 days) from the date of repair, whichever is longer.
- The warranty does not apply to, or in any way cover:
- Cosmetic damage such as the exterior finish that do not affect the functionality of the products;
- Exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions;
- Normal wear and tear of anvils, blades, hooks, or other parts and dulling of cutting edges;
- Any failure arising from abnormal or improper use of the product;
- Any failure arising from use of the product in a manner contrary to law;
- Any failure arising from accident, natural disaster, abuse, sabotage, vandalism, misuse, lack of maintenance, contaminated fluids or neglect or failure to operate, store and/or maintain the product in accordance with instructions provided in the Instruction Manual supplied with the product.
- Any parts or services required for the normal and regular maintenance of the product e.g. lubricants, engine tune-ups etc;
- Any damage to, or seizure of, the product due to engine tuning different from that set out in the Instruction Manual supplied with the product;
- Any failure arising from the use of incorrect fuel or fuel and oil mix for the engine or incorrect chain and bar oil for the oil pump, or incorrect lubricating oil in a four stroke engine;
- Any failure arising from any unauthorised assembly, repair or modification of the product by any person;
- This warranty does not cover service costs in replacing and maintaining consumable part which have ceased working through normal wear and tear.
Should service become necessary during the warranty period, the purchaser should do at their own expense in the following way:
- The purchaser must inform the company as soon as the warranty claim arises and provide a written description of the fault and the receipt number;
- The company service department will issue a return merchandise authorization number (RMA number);
- The purchaser must send the product back to the company including the original proof of purchase and the RMA number (The company will not accept the return of any item/s without an RMA attached) and your written description of the fault; and
- Subject to the applicable consumer laws in your jurisdiction, the purchaser must pay for all packing, freight and insurance cost for transit of the product back to the company. Upon receive the item, the company service department will inspect prior to any resolution being provided. If the warranty claim is accepted, the company will, subject to the applicable consumer laws in your jurisdiction, at its cost:
- Repair or replace any faulty parts or rectify any faulty workmanship; and Return the product to the customer.
The Company may not accept the warranty claim in cases where the buyer has contributed to the failure, or been misleading in their description of their issues. Where freight costs were incurred by the company to return your item for inspection, reimbursement to the company may be required prior to releasing the items. The item is also to be returned to the purchaser at the purchaser’s expense. Where item was purchased with free postage, freight costs are to be set at 20% of the item cost. Payment to be made to the company within 14 days of being notified of warranty rejection. Storage fees to apply beyond 14 days at 5% of the original product cost until the credit expires.
Where money is owed to the company for repairs and/or postage, the company is entitled to hold onto the item until payment is made.
THE FINE PRINT
Products sold by the company are not intended for use where fail-safe operation is required. As with any electronic or mechanical product such as an automobile, aircraft, computer or consumer good, there is always a small chance of a technical issue that needs to be repaired or may require replacement of the product or a part. If the possibility of such failure and the associated time it takes to rectify could in any situation inconvenience the user, business or employee, or could financially effect the user, business or employee then the product is not suitable for your requirements. This product is not for use where incorrect operation or a failure of any kind, including but not limited to a condition requiring product replacement, service by a technician or replacement of parts could cause a financial loss, loss of employee time or an inconvenience requiring compensation.
2 inch high pressure fire fighter pumpBy: Wes Blayney on 6 October 2018Awesome. Started first pull. Delivered too my home town in Western Australia for free !!
Thornado 7 hp twin impella pumpBy: John Rayner on 3 August 2018This pump is reliable and powerful, 1/4 throttle does everything i need. No hesitation in recomending it for an all-round fire-fighter and transfer pump. Very good value.
Petrol Firefighting PumpBy: Barry Wyborn on 3 March 2018We have only had the product for about 1 month but so far the product meets all of my expectations. We use the pump to get water from a bore - the bore has been in use for about 30 years and we are getting the same performance from the Thornado as from previous pumps but at less than half the cost. Outcome so far is excellent.
Excellent serviceBy: Judy Coombe on 5 February 2018We purchased a Thornado water pump as a replacement for when our old pump dies. It looks very similar to our old pump so should be good but haven't tried it yet. The postage was amazing, ordered it on a Thursday and it was delivered to my door on Monday morning. Terrific seeing that we live in Far Western NSW.
7hp fire pumpBy: russell nelson on 18 December 2017Had an early issue with pump out of box failing to start. Customer service was great and their solution solved the problem. Pumps strongly over a distance of 100m + with a head height of 30-40m. My only issue would be the cage and the top bars impede access to air filter and refueling. Only minor and easy to get around. Happy with purchase