Premium Quality Waterlord Mine Dewatering Hose
The Waterlord is an ultra tough lay-flat hose for use on mine sites and rugged terrain environments. It is constructed by weaving a tight polyester cover and liner ensures maximum abrassion, corrosion and chemical resistance. The cover is also UV treated so that the hose can be left outdoors without concern for cracking.
The tight polyester fabric is designed to handle high pumping pressures with minimal friction loss. The manufacturing process of interlocking the textile fibres keeps the hose flexible whilst minimising bulk and weight. This makes it easy to roll up, handle and move around during pumping operations.
Waterlord is made in a range of diameters from 40mm to 300mm. All hose is fully manufactured in Australia under stringent quality standards. Each lenght is individually tested thus ensuring many years of trouble free pumping.
- Each hose individually tested before being despatched
- Manufactured from tough Polyurethane, one of the hardest plastic available and still pliable
- Manufactured with specific focus on bend radius
- High strength circular woven textile reinforcement
- High pressure resistant
- Resistant to oils and chemicals
- Low temperature resistant -40??C to +70??C
- Low coil volume for easily handlingt
- UV treated so hose will not crack under the harsh Aussie sun
- Ribbed cover increased abrasion and kink resistant
- Easily repairable
- Dewatering in Mines
- Drag hose for farm use
- Dewatering in mines
- High pressure wash down hose
- Industrial hose for use with certain oils & chemicals
- Heavy duty farm hose
- Temporary bypass hose
- Air hose
Note: Fittings is not included with this purchase.
|Inside Diameter, mm||Inside diameter, Inches||Working Pressure, PSI
||Burst Pressure, PSI
|Tensile Load, Tonnes||Avg. Single Wall Thickness, mm||Weight per Metre (kg)|
|Unit Of Measure||metre|
- The Warranty Card must be completed and returned by the original purchaser for filing within 30 days of purchase.
- In the event that the hose has proven to have failed for reasons of either faulty material or workmanship, a replacement as per schedule will be arranged.
|Period of Usage||Credit Applicable|
|1 year||100% purchase price|
|2 years||90% purchase price|
|3 years||80% purchase price|
|4 years||70% purchase price|
|5 years||60% purchase price|
|6 years||50% purchase price|
|7 years||40% purchase price|
|8 years||30% purchase price|
|9 years||20% purchase price|
|10 years||10% purchase price|
Note: Credit will be applied for the purchase of a new hose to the original purchaser, at the purchase price.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Thornado users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.