Air Seeder Vacumn Truck Suction Hose Yellow Tail - 3 inch (76mm)
The yellow tail suction and delivery hose is designed for use in extreme environments to transfer abrasive materials including slurries, waste trucks, many chemical and high volume air seeder applications. The exposed helix provides protection from abrasives and allows for ease of drag when required.
- Black high nitril content PVC hose with a highly visible raised rigid pvc helix
- A very, very flexible hose
- Smooth bore to reduce friction and abrasion
- Sturdy close pitch helix with right hand spiral provides good external protection
- Quality PVC/Nitrile blend gives this hose excellent flexibility and UV stability
- Polymeric plasticizer resists solvent extraction
- Operating temperature from -10 °C to +60 °C
- Water, slurries and abrasive materials
|Inside Diameter, mm||Inside diameter, Inches||Working Pressure at 20 °C, (PSI)||Vacumn Rating,
(MM/HG) at 20°C
|Min Bending Radius, MM||Weight per Metre (kg)|
|Unit Of Measure||Metre|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Thornado users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.